McLouth Threshing Bee
- Categories: Outdoor
- Event posted: Aug. 4, 2009
- Last updated: Sept. 16, 2014
- Saturday, Aug. 8, 2009, 10 a.m.
- Intersection of 16 and 92 highways, McLouth
- Cost: Free - $5
- Age limit: Not available
Highlights of this year’s bee, which will be Friday and Saturday on the threshing bee grounds in McLouth.
• An antique and classic tractor ride premiere benefit for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, 7 p.m. Jeremy Nichols will perform at a patio dance at 8 p.m.
• Steam threshing at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m., as well as a parade of power at 1:30 p.m.
• ATV pull at 1 p.m.; drive-in car show and kids pedal tractor pull, open to ages 3-12, at 5 p.m.
• County Road 5 performs at 6 p.m. and Cubby Lane performs at 9 p.m. at the stage at the main track. Admission is $5 and coolers may be brought to the grounds for $5. Glass bottles are prohibited.