“Paraguay After 60 Years of One-Party Rule: Political and Economic Perspectives,”
- Categories: Politics | All
- Event posted: March 24, 2009
- Last updated: April 9, 2009
- Saturday, April 11, 2009, 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Dole Institute of Politics, KU campus, Lawrence
- Cost: Free
- Age limit: Not available
Talk by Fernando Masi, director of Centro de Analisis de Difusion de Economia Paraguaya, 9:30 p.m. to 2 p.m., Dole Institute of Politics, 2350 Petefish Dr. Part of the Kansas Paraguay Partners annual meeting; co-sponsored by the Center for International Business, Education and Research and the Dole Institute. Registration required, 749-2599.