Dole Institute: Media Coverage of Campaign 2008: Magic or Misguided?
A look at how media have covered the campaign
- Categories: Politics | All
- Event posted: Sept. 9, 2008
- Last updated: Feb. 19, 2009
- Monday, Sept. 22, 2008, 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Dole Institute of Politics, KU campus, Lawrence
- Cost: Free
- Age limit: All ages
The Dole Institute will explore the media's role in the election in "Media Coverage of Campaign 2008: Magic or Misguided" on Wednesday, Oct. 22. Guests include Mary Walsh, Chuck DeFeo and Terry Michael. Walsh is a producer for the CBS program "60 Minutes." DeFeo is the site manager for Townhall.com, a Web publication that publishes political opinion columns daily as well as Associated Press news stories. Michael is the executive director for the Washington Center for Politics and Journalism and formerly was press secretary for the Democratic National Committee.