Dole Institute: The Electoral College: Historical, Political and Constitutional
Lecture on the confusing and controversial Electoral College
- Categories: Politics | All
- Event posted: Sept. 9, 2008
- Last updated: Sept. 16, 2014
- Wednesday, Sept. 17, 2008, 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Dole Institute of Politics, KU campus, Lawrence
- Cost: Free
- Age limit: All ages
"The Electoral College: Historical, Political and Constitutional" will be held Wednesday, Sept. 17, in honor of Constitution Day. Guest speakers will discuss the Electoral College, one of the least-understood and most controversial institutions created by the Constitution. Speakers will be Jonathan Earle, associate professor of history and associate director of the Dole Institute; Paul D. Schumaker, professor of political science; and Richard K. Levy, the J. B. Smith Distinguished Professor of Law.