Dole Institute: The Final Debate: What Do the Undecideds Think?
A look at undecided voters, including a focus group
- Categories: Politics | All
- Event posted: Sept. 9, 2008
- Last updated: Sept. 16, 2014
- Monday, Sept. 15, 2008, 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Dole Institute of Politics, KU campus, Lawrence
- Cost: Free
- Age limit: All ages
"The Final Debate: What Do the Undecideds Think?" will take place Wednesday, Oct. 15. The Dole Institute will show the televised presidential debate, and guests will signal their reactions as part of a dial group responding to the debate through electronic devices. This dial technology allows for focus-group members to instantaneously and anonymously register their responses to the candidates throughout the debate. Mary Banwart, associate professor of communication studies, then will discuss key points and reactions to debate moments with the undecided focus group.