- KU-Cal women's box score
- December 21, 2012
- Box score from the Friday, Dec. 21, 2012, women's basketball game between Kansas University and Cal.
- Mary Vernon indictment
- December 20, 2012
- Indictment filed against Mary C. Vernon in the U.S. District of Kansas Dec. 19, 2012.
- Fall 2012 National Student Clearinghouse Research Center enrollment report
- December 19, 2012
- Current Term Enrollment Estimates report from the National Student Clearinghouse Research Center for fall 2012.
- Ingredient lawsuit
- December 17, 2012
- Lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court of Kansas last week against the Lawrence restaurant, Ingredient.
- KU-Prairie View A&M women's box
- December 16, 2012
- Box score from the women's basketball game on Sunday, Dec. 16, 2012, between Kansas University and Prairie View A&M
- Five County Corridor Map
- December 11, 2012
- Current and potential new highway corridors on the Kansas side of the Kansas City metro area.
- Kansas Sentencing Grid
- December 11, 2012
- Kansas judges use this sentencing grid when sentencing defendants in the state.
- KU-Newman women's box score
- December 9, 2012
- Box score from the Sunday, Dec. 9, 2012, women's basketball game between Kansas University and Newman
- KU-Arkansas women's box score
- December 6, 2012
- Box score from the Dec. 6, 2012, women's basketball game between Kansas University and Arkansas.
- KU-Minnesota women's box score
- December 2, 2012
- Box score from the Dec. 2, 2012, women's basketball game between Kansas and Minnesota.
Kansans who install solar panels may soon pay higher electric bills
September 22, 2017 · 11 comments
Police investigating shooting death of 1-year-old girl in northern Lawrence as 'accidental'
September 22, 2017 · 17 comments
Trump dumps Obama-era campus assault guidance; universities can now require higher standard of proof
September 22, 2017 · 2 comments
Letter to the editor: Not fit to lead
September 22, 2017 · 12 comments
Discriminatory text messages spur student sit-in over LGBT rights at Lawrence High
September 18, 2017 · 92 comments
LHS transgender students face backlash after protest, say 'this isn't the end' for their advocacy
September 19, 2017 · 50 comments
Letter to the editor: Health care for all
September 17, 2017 · 22 comments
Students who violated LHS policies in derogatory messages will be 'held accountable' — how, exactly, remains unclear
September 20, 2017 · 25 comments
IT company buying west Lawrence building to expand; plans filed for new indoor baseball facility; Cottonwood to honor businesses
September 21, 2017 · 6 comments
Estimated cost to expand Douglas County Jail jumps by millions of dollars
September 20, 2017 · 15 comments