- KU-Cal women's box score
- December 21, 2012
- Box score from the Friday, Dec. 21, 2012, women's basketball game between Kansas University and Cal.
- Mary Vernon indictment
- December 20, 2012
- Indictment filed against Mary C. Vernon in the U.S. District of Kansas Dec. 19, 2012.
- Fall 2012 National Student Clearinghouse Research Center enrollment report
- December 19, 2012
- Current Term Enrollment Estimates report from the National Student Clearinghouse Research Center for fall 2012.
- Ingredient lawsuit
- December 17, 2012
- Lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court of Kansas last week against the Lawrence restaurant, Ingredient.
- KU-Prairie View A&M women's box
- December 16, 2012
- Box score from the women's basketball game on Sunday, Dec. 16, 2012, between Kansas University and Prairie View A&M
- Five County Corridor Map
- December 11, 2012
- Current and potential new highway corridors on the Kansas side of the Kansas City metro area.
- Kansas Sentencing Grid
- December 11, 2012
- Kansas judges use this sentencing grid when sentencing defendants in the state.
- KU-Newman women's box score
- December 9, 2012
- Box score from the Sunday, Dec. 9, 2012, women's basketball game between Kansas University and Newman
- KU-Arkansas women's box score
- December 6, 2012
- Box score from the Dec. 6, 2012, women's basketball game between Kansas University and Arkansas.
- KU-Minnesota women's box score
- December 2, 2012
- Box score from the Dec. 2, 2012, women's basketball game between Kansas and Minnesota.
Hundreds of Free State students stage walkout in protest of school shootings
February 21, 2018 · 93 comments
Editorial: Time to pass gun control
February 16, 2018 · 137 comments
Building jail expansion in phases would take 16 years, $6M to $8M a year, county says
February 20, 2018 · 14 comments
Police chief addresses concerns, shares details about protest involving Confederate flags
February 20, 2018 · 11 comments
Letter to the editor: Ashamed of inaction
February 20, 2018 · 24 comments
Police investigating Free State student who allegedly threatened shooting on social media; principal says disciplinary action will be taken
February 20, 2018 · 27 comments
Kansas proposal to tighten lobbying law allows bigger gifts
February 21, 2018 · 4 comments
Kansas bill would ban wheel spinning, tire squealing under normal conditions
February 21, 2018 · 7 comments
Lawrence City Commission to decide whether to shift to warmer-colored LEDs; cost still unclear
February 19, 2018 · 30 comments
'Coffee with a Cop' canceled because of weather
February 21, 2018 · 1 comment