- KU-Cal women's box score
- December 21, 2012
- Box score from the Friday, Dec. 21, 2012, women's basketball game between Kansas University and Cal.
- Mary Vernon indictment
- December 20, 2012
- Indictment filed against Mary C. Vernon in the U.S. District of Kansas Dec. 19, 2012.
- Fall 2012 National Student Clearinghouse Research Center enrollment report
- December 19, 2012
- Current Term Enrollment Estimates report from the National Student Clearinghouse Research Center for fall 2012.
- Ingredient lawsuit
- December 17, 2012
- Lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court of Kansas last week against the Lawrence restaurant, Ingredient.
- KU-Prairie View A&M women's box
- December 16, 2012
- Box score from the women's basketball game on Sunday, Dec. 16, 2012, between Kansas University and Prairie View A&M
- Five County Corridor Map
- December 11, 2012
- Current and potential new highway corridors on the Kansas side of the Kansas City metro area.
- Kansas Sentencing Grid
- December 11, 2012
- Kansas judges use this sentencing grid when sentencing defendants in the state.
- KU-Newman women's box score
- December 9, 2012
- Box score from the Sunday, Dec. 9, 2012, women's basketball game between Kansas University and Newman
- KU-Arkansas women's box score
- December 6, 2012
- Box score from the Dec. 6, 2012, women's basketball game between Kansas University and Arkansas.
- KU-Minnesota women's box score
- December 2, 2012
- Box score from the Dec. 2, 2012, women's basketball game between Kansas and Minnesota.
Proposed legislation in wake of bond deal would seriously harm KU, university leaders tell lawmakers
February 9, 2016 · 12 comments
Opinion: Sanders can’t duck foreign policy
February 9, 2016 · 4 comments
Opinion: Can television sitcoms battle bigotry?
February 8, 2016 · 1 comment
Lawsuit filed against city over denial of south Iowa Street shopping center
February 5, 2016 · 69 comments
Neighbors of homeless shelter to meet with officials to discuss problems, concerns
February 7, 2016 · 34 comments
Opinion: U.S. politics takes surreal turn
February 7, 2016 · 16 comments
Bill expanding tax credits for private school scholarships advances
February 8, 2016 · 13 comments
Student leading diversity push at KU arrested on campus on drug charges
February 8, 2016 · 14 comments
On the street:
What's your favorite Mardi Gras tradition?
February 10, 2016 · 2 comments
Kansas Senate panel puts brakes on KU Central District project
February 8, 2016 · 19 comments
- Court upholds tax evasion convictions of Atkins diet doctor from Lawrence February 9, 2016
- Tom Keegan: Brannen Greene escapes doghouse at perfect time February 9, 2016
- Jayhawks beat WVU, setting up three-way tie for first in Big 12 February 9, 2016
- City Commission approves guidelines for new tourism-generating grant program February 9, 2016
- KU Press Release: KU names new vice chancellor and chief financial officer January 12, 2016
- Editorial: State standoff February 10, 2016
- Kansas lawmakers give 'revenge porn' bill a second look February 9, 2016
- Phog Allen’s letters to Bob Dole on display at KU’s Dole Institute February 8, 2016
- Proposed legislation in wake of bond deal would seriously harm KU, university leaders tell lawmakers February 9, 2016
- Anatomy of KU’s Central District public-private partnership February 9, 2016