April 17, 2014 |
38° A Few Clouds
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
The video did not work, although the audio portion did.
We attended last year, and this year and learned so much from seeing the displays. We talked to many of the re-enactors and learned even more. My favorite, being raised in TX, was a relative of one of the few tejanos who signed the TX declaration of independence. I study the siege of the Alamo, and he gave me some suggestions as to what websites to find more information on. He was there last year, also, so it was a pleasure to get to talk with him again.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Wheat State Pizza
Buy any size pizza at regular price and get a 2nd for 1/2 price!
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Soup, salad, and potato combos from $7.49
· Mix and match by choosing two options: Famous ...
23rd Street Brewery
Crown’s southern fried chicken salad or all signature wraps
Baby Back Thursday!
· Dine in or carry out Full Slab ala ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Italian Beef Sandwich
· Juicy, thin-sliced Vienna Italian beef topped with seasoned ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Fat Tuesday Steak Sandwich with one side.
· Our new menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Blend of spinach cooked with tomatoes, coriander, ginger ...
Jayhawker signature sandwich, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
16" large 2-topping pizza
· with 2 toppings & 2 drinks. Everyday special: ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...