March 27, 2015 |
35° Mostly Cloudy
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
Keep those spinners spinning, Ned. You are the uncontested king of Kansas crappie fishing.
Great article! Great fisherman! Gonna order the book (s) today.
I would value Mr. Kehde's views on opening up some not all public waters to waterside development.
Some of us greybeards do not get around as well and need to be closer to the water. For some of us just putting a boat in the water every time one wished to drown a worm is impossible.
Actually, some of us before turning greybeards loved to rent weekend/week cabins on lakes in the Minnesota and Missouri style anyway. Some of us prefer to put a boat in the water once a weekend/week and use a motel/cabin public dock to park it.
Nice article and well deserved praise not only for his fishing ability, but for his obvious caring attitude about our lakes and for his healthy lifestyle.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
· Bigg's Barbeque Western Burger $8.99 Twin quarter pound ...
Six Mile Chop House
Lobster Po' Boy
· Hoagie roll piled high with fresh lobster, lettuce, ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Shrimp & Crab Enchiladas
· Delicious shrimp and crab cream cheese filling wrapped ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Jayhawker Signature Seafood Plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Big Beef Sancho with Mexican Rice
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...