Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On 102 become citizens in Dole Institute ceremony

Comments

Jean Robart 1 year, 3 months ago

May they never lose their enthusiasm at being American citizens.

Thomas Bryce 1 year, 3 months ago

Congratulations to all of Our New Citizens. Please Register to vote as soon as Possible. Keep your Citizenship Papers handy. You May Have to show them several times just to have a chance to Vote In Kansas.

Prejudice/Racism? Are You Talking to Me? Do you Know Me? Have You Read My Posts? Didnt think so! I did not assume their Political affiliation was in line with mine! I simply asked that they start the process for voting now as our Legislature has made it harder than it should be. They have earned that right!

jafs 1 year, 3 months ago

Wow.

I see no evidence of your claim in DT's post.

He congratulated the new citizens, urged them to vote, and reminded them to make sure they have the necessary documentation to register to vote.

How you can conclude what you do from his post isn't clear to me.

Your Hatred Blinds You. Keep it up bluefirebird. People Disappear on here occasionally for getting too Rowdy. Thanks for Keeping it civil.

Gary Anderson 1 year, 3 months ago

Why do you assume a person who cares about voting rights is a Liberal? Wait...Liberals do care about voting rights! Conservatives seem to be preoccupied with voting restrictions.

jafs 1 year, 3 months ago

That's really not true.

Liberals are concerned about the disenfranchisement of legitimate voters who may not have the necessary documentation to register and vote.

homechanger 1 year, 3 months ago

Thanks for becoming legal U.S. citizens. Thanks for not jumping the border and breaking the law to be here. Thanks for avoiding public assistance and working hard to become something that benefits society. Thanks for choosing Kansas as your home. Thanks!

Eride 1 year, 3 months ago

Thankfully there are 102 more people today who can balance out people like you.

Events like this should be a sobering reminder to all of us about how we take our U.S. citizenship for granted.

Gary Anderson 1 year, 3 months ago

Yes....those lazy border jumping, desert crossing, life risking fruit picking, sod laying, roof installing, fast food working, tax paying illegals. Nothing they do benefits our society.

Seth Peterson 1 year, 3 months ago

I totally missed that this was going on, would have been great to have attended.

patkindle 1 year, 3 months ago

congrats, this is how the American dream is supposed to work

Liberty275 1 year, 3 months ago

Welcome to America, fellow citizens. We are glad you are here.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.