Discussions

Reader comments

On Lawrence clinic to begin laser tattoo removal

Comments

Sue McDaniel 1 year, 6 months ago

It is nice to see them coming off, never cared for the trend! Or will more induldge since it CAN come off?

chootspa 1 year, 6 months ago

It doesn't really come off. It's just a much lighter scar outline of the tattoo from what I've seen, and the prices there indicate it would be between $500 and $10,000 to get it done. That's probably why so many people opt to have another tattoo put on top of the old one instead of getting laser removal.

bad_dog 1 year, 6 months ago

She could use a little more bling, don't ya think?

gatekeeper 1 year, 6 months ago

Any red ink will never be removed to a level where you don't see it. Laser removal doesn't work, just fades them a little.

I have many and am proud of my tattoos. Too many idiots rush out and just get something because they want to be cool. These are who this business is trying to bring in.

I spent dozens of hours and lots of pain for my art and would never want to get rid of it. What so many don't understand is that you don't just go to any ink slinger, you seek out good artists to do the work. I've put as much research and time into my design and the artists as they did in tattooing me. Getting ready to invest more cash and time into a couple more (winter project).

If you really hate a tattoo you have, then go to a good artist and have it covered with a better tattoo.

EarthaKitt 1 year, 6 months ago

I go to bars early so I can find a seat, and I come home early because I'm tired and irritated. Standing at concerts makes my back hurt. Hangovers last for two days. I have grown old and uncool. Don't want my tattoo anymore. I love beautiful tattoos on other people, just not me. I've already called these folks for an appointment.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.