Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On North Dakota State stuns KSU, 24-21

Comments

Brian Sharp 7 months, 2 weeks ago

Amazing loss. KU has a chance to be the best team in the state.

You're not even the best team in Lowrents let alone KS

mags_and_k 7 months, 3 weeks ago

I would hate to be associated with K-State defense at the next practice.......ouch!!! Who gives offense almost NINE MINUTES to make a play in the fourth quarter??? Sorry boys! Hope you don't have to practice in this heat but you have some stadium stairs waiting for you! Oh Billy Boy doesn't take things like this very well nor takes any of the blame for calling plays, coaching conservitivy when aggression is needed the most, AND he blames it all on execution every time!!!

Starlight 7 months, 3 weeks ago

Snyder must have rubbed up too close to his MADE IN LAWRENCE statue;)

BringBackMark 7 months, 3 weeks ago

".....after the Bison had taken the lead to wrap up the biggest win in North Dakota State history."

Typical comment coming from a K-State beat writer. NDSU has won numerous National Championships. What would make this the biggest win in 117 years of football? Hasn't been too long ago this wouldn't even have been an upset. Last I checked K-State was still the second or third losingest football program in the country.

BringBackMark 7 months, 3 weeks ago

Shucks, guess the new statue of Bill just wasn't enough to fire them up. I'd hate to be those K-State players this next week. Go Bison!

jazzttt 7 months, 3 weeks ago

Deja Vu: Thought I recognized the uniforms. Sept 4, 2010, First game of the Turner Gill era, NDSU 6, KU 3 in Lawrence, a portent of things to come, altho we did beat Ga Tech in the next game. Hello, Bill Snyder, these guys from up north are pretty good, they've got a new fan in me, they deliver!

Stunned 7 months, 3 weeks ago

Amazing loss. KU has a chance to be the best team in the state. That would be amazing.

Scott Morgan 7 months, 3 weeks ago

Coach Snyder ranks skills with the best of all time. Like so many of the great ones before him, Snyder does have an Achilles heel.

This flaw has hurt him in the past, and wrecked his season this year so soon. Snyder is so inflexible and insists on developing his core play in bits and chunks in the early season. All coaches do this to some extent, Snyder takes it way too far.

Remember his 2011 season almost was wrecked by a lucky KSU 4th quarter score over Eastern Kentucky 10-7 ??

kansas_cynic 7 months, 3 weeks ago

Bet Snyder will now schedule only teams that have won at most 5 games total in last 5 years.

Steve Jacob 7 months, 3 weeks ago

Being in the Big 12, KSU was not used to playing a team with a defense. That 18 play drive by NDSU to end the game was unbelievable.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.