March 12, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
Thank you Mr. Taylor for your comments. Yes you are right there are several references to that area being a burial site from Quantrill's Raid. Enough references that the State Archaeologist did indeed visit this past spring and do a preliminary dig of the area you are referring to, and did not uncover any human bones. If any human bones had been found, the excavation would have been stopped immediately for the State Archaeologist to do a proper dig. So I am grateful to the city for staying on top of that issue and making sure this preliminary investigation was done BEFORE construction began, as no one wanted to see a graveyard unearthed during excavation. Leslie Soden
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sandwich
· Premium pulled pork stacked on a Kaiser bun, ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
40¢ Bites & 50¢ Wings All Day Long!
· From now through St. Patty's Day: Guinness Beef ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Wheat State Pizza
XLarge 5-Topping OR Specialty Pizza, each just $14.99.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Five Dollar Burger Baskets!
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
99¢ kids meals with purchase of an adult entrée
· Kids 10 and under can choose from the ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Delectable combination of rice and Indian herbs/spices cooked ...
23rd Street Brewery
Thai chicken salad or blanken burger
Jayhawker signature pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
· Small 1-topping pizza, $3.75. Medium 1-topping pizza, $5.75. ...