March 11, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
Hmm. I wonder why this editorial doesn't mention that the school Mil Levy is actually going down (a little). It is usually considered good editorial form to include facts with your rant.
Your point is that actual spending is irrelevant so long as there's a change in gross amount from a prior year?
Apple, meet orange.
And a call for more public information about the use of public dollars is the kind of "rant" I hope we see every day.
I think the point was that facts matter. Comparing the city and county budgeting process to school district budgeting is truly comparing apples to oranges.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Tuesday Lunch Special
· Slab-O-Palooza! $10.99 St. Louis Ribs All Day. (Dine ...
23rd Street Brewery
Hazelnut encrusted goat cheese salad or Brewery chicken soft tacos
Bird Dog Bar
1/2 price burgers!
Jayhawker signature taco dish, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Nacho pizza with a salad.
· From now through St. Patty's Day: Guinness Beef ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
· $5 off a Feast for Two or $10 ...
Wheat State Pizza
2 Medium Pizzas, each with 2-toppings, both just $14.99.
· Every day: Get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Two 10" pizzas with 2 toppings each
· plus 2 drinks. Everyday special: Slice/Salad/Drink, just $6.35
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Roasted marinated meat of your choice or panner ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
· Your choice of crispy or grilled chicken breast ...