Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On Freshman KU basketball player Brannen Greene cited for leaving scene of accident

Comments

feefifofum 9 months ago

You get your semi-free pass ( I am sure some kind of discipline will be involved) out of the way early. Brannen - snap out of it !

mags_and_k 9 months ago

I've met him and he is a nice young man. He's a kid just like the rest, he had a lapse in judgement, he just also happens to play for KU.......he who has not sinned, cast the first stone...THEN ride off on your high horse! (I loved that post hahahaha)

weeslicket 9 months ago

3:20 am. betcha that topic comes up in the conversation.

please, no more moon bars.

Bladerunner 9 months ago

This comment was removed by the site staff for violation of the usage agreement.

Clickker 9 months ago

It was actually a good move to get the hell out of there. No one was hurt and he would have likely faced more serious charges like OUI. That neighborhood at that time in some 25 yr olds car? Someone got some 'splanin to do.

GUMnNUTS 9 months ago

Apparently, people around here have high horse's.

jonas_opines 9 months ago

It's a popular theory that at the first known bad decision one's life should be ruined to be an example for others . . . .

. . . glad that wasn't the standard I had to maintain.

oneeye_wilbur 9 months ago

Self doesn't want to lose players!

juma 9 months ago

This comment was removed by the site staff for violation of the usage agreement.

Edward Coan 9 months ago

I guess you were never 18...I got in far more in trouble when I was his age then this is.

flloyd 9 months ago

Welcome to Lawrence, Brannen. Now go back to Georgia as we are trying to once again run a top notch program.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.