Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On Metaphysical Fair gains popularity in Lawrence

Comments

John Kyle 1 year, 5 months ago

a certified energy healer doing angelic harp therapy? No con job, there.

George_Braziller 1 year, 5 months ago

Sounds a lot like our illustrious Governor.

Glenn Reed 1 year, 5 months ago

This is actually a good question. I believe the answer is no, but it's not unheard of that insurance companies cover certain kinds of alt-med stuff while choosing not to cover real medicine.

Glenn Reed 1 year, 5 months ago

I'm tempted to go. I'd probably get kicked out pretty quick though. This set of people just don't respond well to the certain kinds of questions.

Irenaku 1 year, 5 months ago

hmmm...not too sure about this. Not because I do not believe in the validity of healing and harmony through energy, mindfulness, etc., Buddhist monks have been doing it for thousands of years. But I question those who may be charlatans, out to make quick buck. I am really curious to hear from people who have attended this fair and what their experience has been, and/or anyone who has had meetings/appointments/sessions with anyone who is presenting at this fair.

Robert Rauktis 1 year, 5 months ago

"“Meta means ‘beyond,’” Brown said. “This is beyond the physical.”- She must be a linguist.

The city and school district budget is devised through one of the mediums. Some of the developers were sighted on the grounds last year. (Or were they off?)

eponascrystals 1 year, 5 months ago

I think you should talk to them and try to learn about what they offer before you criticize. There are many things in this world that we don't yet fully understand, but that doesn't mean they aren't real.

melott 1 year, 5 months ago

There's a sucker born every minute.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.