March 30, 2015 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
I usually like Gehry's creations, but I agree with the Eisenhower family on this one.
Having seen Gehry's work up close in downtown LA and hearing him speak, I am convinced that he is the wrong person to be involved in anything Eisenhower. President Eisenhower was a humble, well qualified man that understood the power of simple. Gehry has none of those qualities. HIs creations are all monuments to himself. They should fire him.
I suggest that they go back and hire Eugene Daub. He has done numerous memorials that glorify those being remembered not the artist. His WWII sculptures near the Midway museum in San Diego are fantastic. He is also the artist that designed the Lewis and Clark monument in KC (at Quality Hill), Rosa Parks statue in DC and many more.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2 for 1 Charbroiled Sandwiches with One Side
· Burgers, Chicken, Pork, Kobe, or Spicy Black Bean ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Bacon Avocado Wrap
· House shaved smoked turkey breast, avocado, bacon, baby ...
Jayhawker Signature Salad $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
$12.99 All-You-Care-To-Eat Spare Ribs
· LUNCH ONLY - Spare Ribs served with barbeque ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Pollo Del Mar
· Grilled shrimp and chicked sauteed with mushrooms, poblano ...