March 17, 2014 |
22° Fair with Haze
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
Wow- dumped the crowd on the pavement --
I like "buzzed down in his new speed wagon"
Sarah, do you know when Woodland park quit being a place where everyone went and why?
"Woodland Park was owned by the Lawrence Light & Railway Company. Today Brook Creek Park exists where the park once was. Ironically after the park closed in the early 1920s, many of the buildings and rides were left abandoned until a flood in 1951 washed them away. "
Miss Sarah, another great find, keep them coming, love the wording of days of old
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers!
· Kobe, Chicken, Turkey, Pork Tenderloin, and Spicy Black ...
Jayhawker signature salad, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Medium 12" Pizza
· with 2 toppings and 2 drinks. Everyday special: ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Burgers and Sandwiches from $5.99
· Options like the classic cheeseburger, BBQ pulled chicken ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Tender boneless chicken or vegetables (potato and cauliflower) ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Open-Faced Roast Beef
· Hot, juicy beef piled high on sourdough bread. ...
Wheat State Pizza
LG 5-Topping Pizza just $12.99
· Every day: Get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
23rd Street Brewery
Tortilla taco salad or flatbread pizza
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Southwest Chicken Wrap
· Lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar and chipotle mayo are stuffed ...