Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On Concealed-carry permit applications continue to decline after breaking state records

Comments

Frederic Gutknecht IV 1 year, 6 months ago

This comment was removed by the site staff for violation of the usage agreement.

Centerville 1 year, 6 months ago

Why would anyone notify a public agency that "I know how to use a gun. And, that probably means that I own at least one"? It's no one's business.

crispysyn 1 year, 6 months ago

Back in the old west, everyone carried a gun. And you didn't need a stupid license to carry one. Lot less crime back then too. Just saying......

BigAl 1 year, 6 months ago

Less crime? Are you serious? Even Wyatt Earp called for a ban on concealed carry. Or even open carry. He just called for a total ban and he got it. 'Ol Wyatt is wondering what happened. But again, Less Crime????????

somebodynew 1 year, 6 months ago

Of course the number of requests has dwindled. There are only so many people in this state and probably everyone who wants a license has applied by now.

And I don't see a rush of people moving here with all the things the Legislature has done recently.

BlackVelvet 1 year, 6 months ago

Does it make you feel better to belittle those whose opinions differ from yours?

Commenting has been disabled for this item.