Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On Police arrest two Lawrence teenagers in connection with string of auto burglaries

Comments

mikekt 1 year, 7 months ago

Hey !!!! I know,...... it's for horses !!!

But leave your car and your doors and windows to your house unlocked,..... because you are creating jobs for the police, who would else wise not have jobs..... and for reporters who write the news......And you are helping to get other people's kids off of the streets at night and keep them out of doing bad things

How about leaving your wallets and car keys in plain sight on your front stoop overnight every night ?

Leslie Swearingen 1 year, 7 months ago

Haven't heard that phrase in a long, long time. Hard to imagine a time when a kid, pardon me, a child, yelling hey was considered rude and undisciplined. Ah, well.

I would like to have those who leave their cars and/or houses unlocked to explain why they do this? Are they showing a really touching faith and optimism in their fellow man, er, person?

workinghard 1 year, 7 months ago

Frankie-you have never forgotten to lock a door?

Jason Johnson 1 year, 7 months ago

Forgetting to lock a door doesn't mean it's OK to steal.

Is it OK to rape a woman because she's wearing a skimpy outfit?

HootyWho 1 year, 7 months ago

just makes sense to lock your doors,,,

RubyVrooom 1 year, 7 months ago

So... just skip the yelling at me because I didn't lock my car and skip the yelling at me because I didn't report it to the police... I'm inexperienced at being a robbery victim and I guess I didn't do it right. Anyway, I had some things stolen from my unlocked car last week. How can I find out if some of the items recovered are mine? They'd be easily identifiable. Thanks

mom_of_three 1 year, 7 months ago

just because someone forgets to lock their car doesn't give anyone else the right to go through it.
and yes, my car was locked when someone used a rock to break the window.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.