Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On 'Green' theology scholar preaches return to our roots

Comments

Darin wade 11 months, 3 weeks ago

Jesus didn't kill the fig tree without purpose Like ignorant Greeks do..you cut grass and spread Algea in the rivers and streams of the kaw and potters Lake and your Grecian philosophy calls it enviornmental How intellectually retarded

verity 11 months, 3 weeks ago

People trying to do something positive and all you can do is take swipes at them?

ThePilgrim 11 months, 3 weeks ago

Blah. Let's get real - until the last hundred years or so man had a diet consisting of meat and bread. Vegetarianism, or any significant part of the diet being vegetables, was "unsustainable" here and anywhere north because of growing seasons.
Not only that but the major religions Christianity, Judaism, and Islam do not have earth worship as part of their faith.

JJE007 11 months, 3 weeks ago

I don't see y'all being able to pour the "multiply and subdue" kool-aid back into the bottle but I wish you luck.

Besides that... Have you noticed that corporations run the world? Try dishing up your religion for those "people" and see how well it goes.

Bring on the plague, pestilence, floods and fire! This world needs a mighty housecleaning...not that what's left of the human race won't bring ruin back to the future...

Here comes the devil with my juicy apple... Gotta go.

John Kyle 11 months, 3 weeks ago

Oh please! Christians have used their dominion of the earth argument to rape the planet and now they want to pretend that they are environmental? Jesus killed a fig tree for no reason. All the religions that already worshipped the earth were wiped out by christians. There are plenty of religious beliefs out there which don't consider nature to be below humans. Why don't they try one of those before they modify their infallible beliefs.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.