Sept. 30, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
"CEO Bill DeLong said the $7.5 to $8 million investment will, between warehouse and logistical employees and truck drivers, create 10 to 15 jobs."
ONLY 10 to 15 jobs? Can this possibly be correct? Please send a fact checker to confirm.
DeLong was talking about the number of jobs at his grain-shipping facility, not the entire project.
The last projection I heard was between the intermodal and support businesses the job count was at 13,000 to start in 2014.
This is a prime example Lawrence should take note of. Gardner had this entire project nailed down, that is until a few city council members decided they were going to flex their muscle to BNSF. Edgerton got wind of the rift created, offered BNSF some attractive incentives and walked away with a good portion of the project. Edgerton is going from a wide spot in the road to a booming, thriving economy.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
· All-Day St. Louis Ribs: Full Order $11.99, 1/2 ...
Bird Dog Bar
1/2 Price Burgers
· All Bird Dog burgers are NatureSource hormone-free, all-natural ...
Wheat State Pizza
2 Medium Pizzas 2 Toppings Each
· Everyday Special: 10" 1-topping pizza and drink OR ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
· $5 off a Feast for Two or $10 ...
Jayhawker Signature Taco Dish, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Buffalo Philly With One Side
· Our menu is almost entirely gluten-free!