April 18, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
The URL for the third post above, Creating music for deaf children, is:
There are three articles in this morning's paper that are extraordinary.
The first is Chad Lawhorn's Lawrence, the story of a possible Olympic swimmer.
The second is Tom Keegan's article of a potential track star.
And the third, if I may be so humble, is a story about a young black person who signs the words of the music (and dances and tumbles) for deaf children here in San Francisco. I hope to have an interview with him later this year. See well-commons in today's edition for that story.
It's amazing, to me, to see three stories which highlight what I think is the greatest truth about sports, and that is each person's growing up and development leading to what they are now., and a little of the story behind that.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Buy 1, Get 1 specials!
· Buy any small pizza, get a 1-topping small ...
Wheat State Pizza
Large 5 Topping Pizza
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
23rd Street Brewery
23rd Street chicken Caesar salad or New York reuben
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
· Choose two different meats from these options: St. ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
$1 off any Biggs signature sandwich!
· Lunchtime only.
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Rich, creamy, mildly spiced, and extremely flavorful coconut-based ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Ancho chicken and rice taco salad.
· Our new menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Fish & Chips
· Lightly breaded tilapia served on a bed of ...
Jayhawker signature fish plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...