March 17, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
There are three articles in this morning's paper that are extraordinary.
The first is Chad Lawhorn's Lawrence, the story of a possible Olympic swimmer.
The second is Tom Keegan's article of a potential track star.
And the third, if I may be so humble, is a story about a young black person who signs the words of the music (and dances and tumbles) for deaf children here in San Francisco. I hope to have an interview with him later this year. See well-commons in today's edition for that story.
It's amazing, to me, to see three stories which highlight what I think is the greatest truth about sports, and that is each person's growing up and development leading to what they are now., and a little of the story behind that.
The URL for the third post above, Creating music for deaf children, is:
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Wheat State Pizza
LG 5-Topping Pizza just $12.99
· Every day: Get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Burgers and Sandwiches from $5.99
· Options like the classic cheeseburger, BBQ pulled chicken ...
23rd Street Brewery
Tortilla taco salad or flatbread pizza
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Open-Faced Roast Beef
· Hot, juicy beef piled high on sourdough bread. ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Tender boneless chicken or vegetables (potato and cauliflower) ...
Southwest Chicken Wrap
· Lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar and chipotle mayo are stuffed ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers!
· Kobe, Chicken, Turkey, Pork Tenderloin, and Spicy Black ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Jayhawker signature salad, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Medium 12" Pizza
· with 2 toppings and 2 drinks. Everyday special: ...