March 30, 2015 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
I enjoy sliced bananas...and 1/4 cup of walnuts = a fabulous (and healthy) snack...but piled on top of FRIED angel food cake and then "smothered" with syrup? I think my heart, and all other organs, would rebel. And, in my wildest imagination, I cannot see this angel food French toast paired with a Bloody Mary. Does not sound at all appealing to me...but, to each his own.
I'm sure some of their other items on the menu would probably be delicious...and quite healthy. A sandwich or a wrap (whole wheat) prepared "my way"...yes, I would definitely try those...and the Salmon lollipops really have me curious...I LOVE Salmon!!
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2 for 1 Charbroiled Sandwiches with One Side
· Burgers, Chicken, Pork, Kobe, or Spicy Black Bean ...
$12.99 All-You-Care-To-Eat Spare Ribs
· LUNCH ONLY - Spare Ribs served with barbeque ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Bacon Avocado Wrap
· House shaved smoked turkey breast, avocado, bacon, baby ...
Jayhawker Signature Salad $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Pollo Del Mar
· Grilled shrimp and chicked sauteed with mushrooms, poblano ...