Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On City review committee fails to recommend approval of incentives for Rock Chalk Park development; City Commission to vote tonight

Comments

Bob Forer 1 year, 1 month ago

Okay, you sheep of Lawrence, listen, and then repeat twenty times:

'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!

oneeye_wilbur 1 year, 1 month ago

I am really dumb and just don't know why KU doesn't do their own thing.

The city can do something later, it is really

Why would Fritzel get money if the city backed out? Is the City already "in". and we don't know about it?

lhs96299 1 year, 1 month ago

The three C's control Lawrence, KS. -- Collusion, Cronyism, Corruption.

oneeye_wilbur 1 year, 1 month ago

This issue should have been reviewed long ago. This is a perfect example of why businesses do not want to deal with Lawrence beauracracy. Only the locals do, because they control it.

Cindy Yulich 1 year, 1 month ago

The superintendent of Perry was in attendance at the meeting.

Catalano 1 year, 1 month ago

So I take it that Cindy Yulich abstained?

Bob Forer 1 year, 1 month ago

Odd that Dever and Schumm would serve on a committee that makes recommendation to the City Commission on which they sit. Its kinda like making a recommendation to oneself. Absurd, simply absurd.

irvan moore 1 year, 1 month ago

mr. schumm and mr. dever should have recused themselves, if (when) they pass this later tonight at the commission meeting will show the total lack of respect they have for the taxpayers of this community.it didn't pass the pirc, that at least means slow down and take a closer look

Hudson Luce 1 year, 1 month ago

Aron Cromwell's wife is Hannah Fritzel, Joel Fritzel's daughter... I wonder how Aron's going to vote?

UneasyRider 1 year, 1 month ago

If Chesnut is against it, it means its probably good for taxpayers and bad for Chamber members.

Keith Richards 1 year, 1 month ago

Does Burnside stand to make any loans for any of the RCP as the local president of US Bank?

Commenting has been disabled for this item.