Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On Man found naked on highway, charged in connection with missing vehicle

Comments

ridikkulus 1 year, 1 month ago

Gee.. Kinda makes me miss being an Ambulance Jock!

Saaaaaywhaaaat 1 year, 1 month ago

We now know where he hides his bath salts

Pancake_Pusher 1 year, 1 month ago

People shouln't judge others until they walk in there shoes for awhile. I've known Ivory for a long time and he never done anything to hurt no one, and he wasn't a manic/depressed. He maybe had too much to drink sometimes but thats about it. People should just wait and hear his side of the story, he was most likely the victim of something. God bless.

garyr 1 year, 1 month ago

I bet he ruined the clutch by playing with his stick shift.

kawrivercrow 1 year, 1 month ago

In the majority of cases like this where public nudity and bizarre behavior are involved, the participant has manic-depressive disorder with psychotic features.

Another cause is toxic ingestion of certain alkaloid mixes, like in morning glory seeds. If the new generation of designer drugs is involved, it is likely to be 'bath salts'.

MacHeath 1 year, 1 month ago

I wonder where the vehicle is? There wasn't much time to hide it that good, or to lose it that good...

In the river? Heck if he had to swim that night, he would have been pretty cold! If it had been my vehicle, and I caught him somehow, I could see making him strip and walk home.

It will be interesting to see where the vehicle turns up. :-)

bearded_gnome 1 year, 1 month ago

$75k bond? wow, suppose this guy's headed for probation too?

bearded_gnome 1 year, 1 month ago

Jefferson County sheriff's deputies encountered Hardin late Friday night, walking naked along U.S. 24 west of Perry, and took him into custody, McKinley said.

Officers who spoke with Hardin were not able to understand how he arrived at that location without his clothes, and the vehicle remained missing Monday, McKinley said.

"He was exhibiting some odd behavior," McKinley said. "It seems like something had gone wrong."

Hardin was transported to Lawrence Memorial as a precaution against exposure to the cold and arrested by Lawrence police after he had been treated. He remained in jail Monday with bond set at $75,000.

---burrrrr! no, I never would've guessed that something small as slightly amiss there.
so, the vehicle is still missing? maybe it's in another dimension.

smileydog 1 year, 1 month ago

He said it was the cold that caused him to shrink, in stature.

George_Braziller 1 year, 1 month ago

The high temperature on Friday was 32 degrees and that was during the day. Seems like he would have least worn a loincloth to keep the kids warm.

budtugly 1 year, 1 month ago

News of the Weird "He was exhibiting some odd behavior," McKinley said. "It seems like something had gone wrong."

catfishturkeyhunter 1 year, 1 month ago

Maybe he was abducted by aliens. Ever see the movie Fire in the Sky?

Bob Forer 1 year, 1 month ago

Very odd. Sounds like the guy is either mentally ill or has a very serious drug problem.

autie 1 year, 1 month ago

Something had gone wrong. Do you think?

otto 1 year, 1 month ago

Dude, crack kills and makes you walk naked on the hiway.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.