Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On Lawrence dentists use sedation to calm, relax patients

Comments

Jayhawks64 1 year, 4 months ago

This comment was removed by the site staff for violation of the usage agreement.

LadyJ 1 year, 4 months ago

Heck, it's the bill that scares me not the dental work.

Mike Edson 1 year, 4 months ago

Lawrence has a lot of dentists trying to do the "spa" thing. They should be just a dentist's office and all business. Very often the cost of the "spa treatment" is passed on to the patient and not covered by insurance.

Eldon 1 year, 4 months ago

That is the difference in this office, this is not "the spa thing". There is a reason for every movement and action. It is all science-based, it just happens to feel really good also. Amy is the best at what she does, don't speak about it until you have tried it. I know for a fact that this office has not incorporated an additional price into this service. Why can't you just accept that it is a complimentary service for their patients? That is why this office is exceptional. And that's why there is an article on them and not anyone else.

msezdsit 1 year, 4 months ago

Thanks for clearing that up Joe. Just kidding, I have used Dr Gatti's services since the early days of his practice here and he is the definition of professionalism and one of the best dentists around. The only problem is that when you go to his office you rarely get Dr. Gatti anymore. Fortunately everyone in his office has to pass his quality control standards. I can't say they are cheap because medical services rarely are but at least you get your moneys worth in health care.

Mike Edson 1 year, 4 months ago

Because it is a business trying to make money. Nothing is complimentary.

LadyJ 1 year, 4 months ago

If dentists want more people to go to the dentist they need to change their rules such as, you can't get your teeth cleaned unless you pay to have x-rays. You can't get a cavity filled unless you get your teeth cleaned and x-rays too. I would love to know if there is a dentist that does not require this. I know people who don't have insurance that do not go to the dentist for this reason. Why do you think there is such a long line when they have free dental work? Thank heavens the health doctor's office doesn't work this way.

Eldon 1 year, 4 months ago

I have had this DentalSpa treatment with my dental cleaning from Amy and she is the most professional and amazing hygienist!

msezdsit 1 year, 4 months ago

I think they should offer this therapy prior to handing you your bill.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.