Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On Police respond to bank robbery, Lawrence's second in a week

Comments

newslovr11 1 year, 1 month ago

banks should also have a stash of fake money for these incidents.

mikekt 1 year, 1 month ago

Well, he's just about the size of the previous camouflage wearing bank robber ?

Also about the size of the Dillon's purse snatcher,... and waring dark KU threads as well ?

I wonder if Stop Sticks would work on a fleeing "bicycle bank robber" covered in dye pack orange or red dye ?

Stacy Napier 1 year, 1 month ago

Yea that's real smart, wast the cop's time by your idiotic games. Like they need anything else to do.

SofaKing 1 year, 1 month ago

I am so tempted to put red dye all over myself and walk around downtown.

CMM 1 year, 1 month ago

Hopefully this robbery doesn't scare off their one banking customer

Whodathunk 1 year, 1 month ago

At last I know what those bicycle cops are for! They must be there to chase bank robbers who are ALSO on bikes. Cops and robbers just keeping thing fair and square.

parrothead8 1 year, 1 month ago

This guy was pretty brazen to do this during lunch hour in a busy area. I hope they catch him soon.

blindrabbit 1 year, 1 month ago

The "green dye" person was just getting ready for St. Paddy's day, bout a month early though. Wondering how much drinking practice they needed.

Steve Jacob 1 year, 1 month ago

So this bank was smart enough to put the dye pack in and the other wasn't? Remember, this credit union was robbed not to long ago, so they know the drill.

loudmouthrealist 1 year, 1 month ago

What color was the dye pack? I saw someone completely covered in green dye. I would call it in if I knew the dye was not say, red or blue or yellow!

Commenting has been disabled for this item.