65° Thunderstorm in Vicinity Light Rain
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
RIck Burwick mentioned 1 Corinthians Chapter 13, and it has been considered the timeless definition of love, at least since the New Testament was written. This is the first part of it:
(RSV) 1 Corinthians Chapter 13, verses 1 - 8:
If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.
Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends; as for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Big Kahuna Burger or Salmon Cake Salad
· Big Kahuna Burger is focaccia bread loaded with ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Fresh grilled chicken an Monterey Jack cheese inside ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Jayhawker Signature Sandwich, $7.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredient ...
$8.49-$14.99 Baby Back Thursday
· Baby Back Thursday Full Slabs Baby Backs $14.99 ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Taco Pizza with a Salad
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Six Mile Chop House
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
· Grilled strips of buffalo spiced chicken breast, with ...