Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On Letter: Russian crossing

Comments

Mike Ford 1 year, 2 months ago

lawrenceguy40....your university of archie bunker rants reek of intelligence (laugh).

lawrenceguy40 1 year, 2 months ago

Global warming is a liberal lie. They want to control every aspect of YOUR life. The global warming lie gives them an excuse. All they have had to do is fund a few thousand of their liberal elite scientists using YOUR tax dollars. This social welfare is sucked up by the folks at liberal cesspools like KU and they churn out "results" showing what their paymasters want to see.

nick hayes can delude himself all he likes. No doubt when it is time to pay for the consequences of his support of liberal policies, he will falsely blame the evil rich.....

gccs14r 1 year, 2 months ago

November isn't winter, but yeah, trans-polar shipping is going to be more common as the Arctic warms.

weiser 1 year, 2 months ago

Maybe Al Gore should fly his jet over the area and check it out.

Nubrick 1 year, 2 months ago

Think of all the fuel saved by reducing shipping time by 40 to 22 days. This is terrrific news! Thanks for pointing this earth saving information out.

This information should save the worrywarts from getting premature gastric ulcers.

Ken Lassman 1 year, 2 months ago

When I wrote Sam to encourage continued support of a Renewable Energy Standard for our state, something that legislature curmudgeons are currently attacking, I received an emailed response that included:

" The Holcomb Station clean coal expansion project intends to utilize our state's God-given resources to add measured and efficient base load generation capabilities to reinforce our region's power supply needs. "

Wha? Holcomb does not utilize renewable energy and does not utilize "our state's God-given resources" since it burns coal from Colorado or Wyoming in order to sell the electricity to Colorado front range developers in order to get Sunflower Power out of debt from all of the government loans it has taken out and can't pay back.

What a muddled, mixed-up man. But then he doesn't believe in the God-given connection between burning coal and climate change either.

russian_hands_roman_fingers 1 year, 2 months ago

Nick, I suggest you take up this issue with Al Jazeera and Al Qaida.......they purchased the rights to all this g/w hype, so to speak. BTW, Al Gore says "I love you, Nick"!

Paul R Getto 1 year, 2 months ago

When 50% of the population has to leave the coasts, they might want to come to Kansas to start over. Might that be part of Sam's plan?

Commenting has been disabled for this item.