Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On Opinion: Al-Qaida threat morphs, expands

Comments

Ray Parker 1 year, 2 months ago

If Muslim terrorists hate America's benevolent attitude, alliance, and aid toward Israel, then by all means, strengthen America's benevolent attitude, alliance, and aid toward Israel. Americans would like nothing better that to severely disappoint Muslim terrorists with a firm anti-terrorist pro-Israel foreign policy. Are you afraid such a foreign policy would make Muslim terrorists want to kill Americans in large numbers? They want to do that anyway, every chance they get.

09/11 Muslim attack

09/11 Muslim attack by parkay

Benghazi Muslim attack

Benghazi Muslim attack by parkay

KansasLiberal 1 year, 2 months ago

Oh, please. There is no threat from Al-CIAda and there never was. All of this b.s. was just an excuse for war contractors to steal from the American taxpayer.

Liberty275 1 year, 2 months ago

It looks like we can't blame alquiada for the Turkey bomb. That is looking like some left-wing extremist group.

I like Obama's idea of just using drones to pound known terrorists involved with organizations that attack America.

What is the most dangerous job in the world? Alquaida's second in command. If they decentralize, we'll just have to build more drones.

joe_blow 1 year, 2 months ago

Subterfuge: Barry Hussein Obama Soteoro's favorite tactic.

Cant_have_it_both_ways 1 year, 2 months ago

Hillary has done a fine job. She and Obama might as well fly over there sit cross legged and sing Kum-by-yah. We are in deep do do at this point. Not only has our President blessed our children with additional debt, but he is assuring them that many will get issued desert cammies, a boom stick and a power of attorney.

weiser 1 year, 2 months ago

Give a few more billion to Egypt, "stop the war on terror!" "Lead from behind"..... aka Hussein Obama.

rockchalk1977 1 year, 2 months ago

Obama has described Al Qaeda as “decimated,” “on the path to defeat” or some other variation at least 32 times since the attack in Benghazi, according to White House transcripts.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-touts-al-qaeda-s-demise-32-times-benghazi-attack-0

It's hard to believe anything this lame-duck president says or does. Hopeless change.

Abdu Omar 1 year, 2 months ago

The reason we have problems with terrorists is so simple I can't believe we haven't talked about it. Our support for Israeli expansion in the West Bank is part of the problem. We need to take a stand and say "no more". But we don't because the Israeli lobbies in the US are so strong, congresspeople are afraid to offend them and lose the millions of dollars of campaign funds they give. Our Congress' first concern is not American problems or solving them, but Israel. Chuck Hagel, a good man for "Defence" is being harrassed because he looks at Israel in a different light and that makes him suspect.

Let the American people, who are the most magnanamous people on earth, live their lives without constant reminder of the problems Israel faces because of her existence. I don't have a problem with her existence, but I do with her ideas of expansion to the West Bank, then to Lebanon and then to Syria (they just bombed Syria because Syria is "an existential threat to Israel": Really? They are wrapped up in a civil war and then they are going to attack the great powerful Israel with American backing? I don't think so!

Nubrick 1 year, 2 months ago

Bin Laden is dead 2.0!!! Egypt is Brotherhood Arab Spring !! Libya is Brotherhood!!!! Long live Barack H.0!

Commenting has been disabled for this item.