Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On Two Lawrence men arrested on suspicion of many offenses after crash outside bowling alley

Comments

Zach_Davis 1 year, 2 months ago

Beers #1:Your wheel! At fifteen m-p-h I roll out! I double back, grab one of 'em and beat it out of him! The uzi! Beers #2: Uzi? Beers #1: You didn't think I was rolling out of here naked!

MacHeath 1 year, 2 months ago

Someone out there, who thinks he has the answers, explain to me why the bond set for the Beers brothers and the bond set for the kid with the bag of pot( i dont care how big the frikin bag was) is right. I mean morally right.

Tell me how that the kid with the pot poses a larger threat that the Beers brothers? Ok, maybe he had intent to sell...I don't care! I'd rather meet him in a dark alley that the Beers brothers!

The political climate in this country has screwed our society all up. Like Pogo said, "we have met the enemy, and he is us!"

Oh yeah, you don't know who Pogo is either. I better get some new material.

Actually, the liberals had more to do with the sentencing guidelines that the conservatives. Didn't want to be viewed as "soft on crime" by the conservatives. So what the heck are u talking about, Cheeseburger?

These two inbred phoules get out on a pittance on a bond, while a kid with a bag of pot (over 28 grams..u happy Otto?) gets spanked hard. There is nothing right about that.

Ohh crap, we don't want to be viewed as soft on drugs by the conservatives! This political climate as got to change.

None of you know who Earnest T. Bass is, do ya? Jeez Louise... Waisting my best material on you lot.

madashell71 1 year, 2 months ago

Come on jeff n tg, for real u guys are at it again.....WTF!!!!

And who is the joker that thought it was funny to cut Geoffry Beer's face and replace it with the face of Ernst T. Bass?

I don't think that is funny at all!

ok, so these two were released on less bond than the kid that had 28 grams of pot?? Can someone explain that??

bearded_gnome 1 year, 2 months ago

"physician heal thyself, you want water or a *Beers chaser?

Pywacket 4 hours, 15 minutes ago

Gnome--Re a good chaser -- It would be perfect if they had a sister named Brandy who had played a role in their crazy exploits.

---yep! their sister: Brandy Beer, and if she married right, she'd become: Brandy Beer-stein.

Heather Perry 1 year, 2 months ago

nah his sisters name is jeni and if u look back to oct 30 2012 jennelle ray pickens was also arrested for theft!

Matthew Herbert 1 year, 2 months ago

Who would have thought possession of meth would be involved?

Pywacket 1 year, 2 months ago

Gnome--Re a good chaser -- It would be perfect if they had a sister named Brandy who had played a role in their crazy exploits.

Two Lawrence men were arrested Wednesday night on suspicion of abandoning a still-moving stolen truck

---reads like "abandoning a still-moving-truck" is part of kansas statutes, lol.

I guess sometimes the Beers just get more frothy than usual?

^^thebcman 1 hour, 2 minutes ago Makes perfect sense for two Beers to try to hide in a bar.

Would have liked to seen the cops enter the bar yelling, "Where's the Beers?"

---very nicely done, LOLZ!

sorry, I don't have a good chaser for this one.

Tony Kisner 1 year, 2 months ago

Strange how a well thought out plan can fall apart so quickly.

eugunieum 1 year, 2 months ago

Maybe life is too hard on the outside and they long for home. LOL

thebcman 1 year, 2 months ago

Makes perfect sense for two Beers to try to hide in a bar.

Would have liked to seen the cops enter the bar yelling, "Where's the Beers?"

roadwarrior 1 year, 2 months ago

That's just too many beers. LOL.

Bob Forer 1 year, 2 months ago

Why do some criminals look like crminals? If they had any acting talent, they would be great character actors playing "bad guys." .

LJ Whirled 1 year, 2 months ago

Tend not to like "automatic" sentence enhancement laws, but these two are tugging on my "three strikes" bone.

Scheidde 1 year, 2 months ago

They look to be some of the smarter people in the area.....

patkindle 1 year, 2 months ago

i suspect they do not have wealthy parents and they are not enrolled at KU

midwestmom 1 year, 2 months ago

Moments to make a Mom proud.... or not.

Steve Jacob 1 year, 2 months ago

It's bad when you already have pictures of them on file...

Clickker 1 year, 2 months ago

Great..the Beers boys are at it again.

When will they learn?

Caz Snwot 1 year, 2 months ago

These two just can't stay out of trouble...

Commenting has been disabled for this item.