Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On Jayhawks honored at White House

Comments

just_another_bozo_on_this_bus 6 years, 6 months ago

"Either way, venting your political frustrations on a sports site is nothing short of preposterous."You're the one posting on a sports site. The rest of us are posting on the Journal-World news site.http://www2.ljworld.com/discussions/stories/466919/

motherof4 6 years, 6 months ago

What a wonderful honor for our KU Men's Basketball team and coaches! I am so happy for them! They deserve it!

Rickyonealku 6 years, 6 months ago

It appeared to me that both President Bush and the entire Kansas University Basketball T.E.A.M and Coach Self were having a great great time.One more time Congrats to the 2008 NCAA Mens Basketball Champions.I love sporting my KU-Champion T-shirts.

planetwax 6 years, 6 months ago

It's too bad Pinochet and Milton Friedman didn't get their chance with Jayhawks.

cowgomoo 6 years, 6 months ago

STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS! Just ignore them. Don't respond. If it's vulgar, suggest removal. Take a stand for civility now.Go Hawks!!! What an honor and a memory of a lifetime. We're all proud of you.

ksmax 6 years, 6 months ago

lol No I am not a lesbian either, I am happily married with children and I don't need to explain myself to you.I agree that the world is going to hell...but when something good happens can we not enjoy that?? I guess I would rather wear rose colored glasses than broken ones.

impeach_bush_now....I think we can agree on that one......where the heck did that comment come from???

ClaroAtaxia 6 years, 6 months ago

Rammy,Good example of self-restrictive information gathering. A trend that does nothing but perpetuate ignorant daftness. I ask you this one question: Would it not be better to study material you disagree with so as to better rebut it?He who learns not what he dislikes, learns nothing.What Would Einstein Do?

impeach_bush_now.......Are you related to Fred Phelps??? Go preach your crap somewhere else!

You are an angry person! Can we not have a little joy in this world for once without someone screwing it up for everyone!

conservativepunker 6 years, 6 months ago

All those notable Kansans, and no Kitty-Kat or OhBoy Boyda to be seen......

Lenette Hamm 6 years, 6 months ago

Rats - you beat me to it!!! :-)Reality_Check (Anonymous) says:That's the best picture of George W. Bush that I've ever seen!

Kristen Murphy 6 years, 6 months ago

Morganlefay it was a joke. And it's still purple.

morganlefay 6 years, 6 months ago

Russell's tie isn't even ksu purple. Give it up and quit grabbing at straws, kstater. Not sorry to say, you'll never get the chance to know what a national championship feels like. :)

bearded_gnome 6 years, 6 months ago

nancy boyda wasn't there because there was good news, so she stormed out of the meeting!sad, article celebrating the amazing accomplishments of the team and coaches, and logie has to just bring in his/her bush-hate; he/she must have a very pathetic life. and some nimrod implies he'd welcome assassination, there's your blood thirsty liberals for ya!

This comment was removed by the site staff for violation of the usage agreement.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.