Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On Did you receive a gift card as a present during the holidays?

Comments

grammaddy 1 year, 10 months ago

A few. I always do. The kids (and grandkids) know they are my favorite. I can get great bargains shopping for myself on the day after Christmas. Easier to wrap also. Just drop them in my stocking.

Sue McDaniel 1 year, 10 months ago

YES and I love the generic ones that are NOT tied to a certain store or place. Sometimes I cannot find anything at a certain store and like to not feel that I can use it for what I like anywhere!!!

alor 1 year, 10 months ago

Didn't get any and didn't give any.

Ronnie24 1 year, 10 months ago

I always receive gift cards, as well as give them. I feel bad about not buying a gift for my grandkids to open, but would rather give them a card so they can get something that they would like and or use.

tomatogrower 1 year, 10 months ago

I have lived long enough to accumulate too much stuff, so I love getting gift cards to favorite restaurants. A wonderful present, but I don't have to figure out where to put it.

Chrissy Neibarger 1 year, 10 months ago

While I didn't get one for myself this year, I do get them for others. They are easy to mail to the nieces and nephews out of state. And for the teenagers, getting one for their playstation or Xbox gives them the flexibility to get what game they want.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.