April 23, 2014 |
59° Mostly Cloudy
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
When I was a kid.....I did....
I know people from Lecompton who are historic sights.
I live nearby, so I have had the pleasure of visiting them all, numerous times. I urge everyone to do so. I have been to the Alamo twice, those times were awesome. At the Bald Eagle Rendezvous I met a NE Kansan whose ancestor was a latino who signed the TX Declaration of Independence, either the only, or one of very few, to do so. History is all around us, it is so interesting to learn about it. PBS sells dvd's of documentaries about the Alamo. I would love for the History Channel to do the same for Lecompton..
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sandwich
· Premium pulled pork stacked on a Kaiser bun, ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Delectable combination of rice and Indian herbs/spices cooked ...
Five Dollar Burger Baskets!
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
99¢ kids meals with purchase of an adult entrée
· Kids 10 and under can choose from the ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
· Small 1-topping pizza, $3.75. Medium 1-topping pizza, $5.75. ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
23rd Street Brewery
Thai chicken salad or blanken burger
Henry T's Bar & Grill
40¢ Bites & 50¢ Wings All Day Long!
· Our menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Jayhawker signature pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Wheat State Pizza
X-Large 5-topping or specialty pizza.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...