Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On Have you ever been honored with an award for your work?

Comments

uggadyboogadyboo 1 year, 7 months ago

I was honored with the most likely to gouge award.

consumer1 1 year, 7 months ago

Lynn 731 , Thanks for your service to our country. Thanks for representing our country in such a galant way. Those medals don't come easy.

CWGOKU 1 year, 7 months ago

Medal of Valor... Wow! Congrats!

Liberty275 1 year, 7 months ago

I get one every other Friday. Sadly, 30% disappears before I see it.

mdlund0 1 year, 7 months ago

No... but interestingly OTHER people have been honored with awards for MY work. Low man on totem-pole gets no respect, no love.

CWGOKU 1 year, 7 months ago

They gave me a paycheck and told me to come back tomorrow. Never been prouder. Oh, and free parking, free coffee and pens. Got a watch after 20 yaers and another weeks vacation.

consumer1 1 year, 7 months ago

The medal of valor, that is one to be proud of. Most other type of rewards are just carrot's to make the mules keep working.

catfishturkeyhunter 1 year, 7 months ago

My company wouldn't even pay me my 2 sick days with out a doctors notice when my dad died 2 weeks ago let alone awknowledge that I did some good. That and the last time we had a raise was 2005. Yeah you could say I work for a bunch of money hungry I can't say the rest on here. I would name names, but then I would get fired for telling the truth.

Lynn731 1 year, 7 months ago

Medal of Valor. We were just doing our jobs, but it makes one feel good to be noticed.

RoeDapple 1 year, 7 months ago

Safe driving awards from the truck line. Took them to my insurance agent and was given a discount on my personal vehicles.

rockchalker52 1 year, 7 months ago

Oh, heck yeah! I was in sales. We gave ourselves awards all the time.

jlzack 1 year, 7 months ago

yes, at Sallie Mae, years ago.....

Commenting has been disabled for this item.