April 16, 2014 |
52° Fair and Breezy
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
Tailgated many years at Chiefs games. It was a hoot. A Sunday morning in October, a comfortable lawn chair, a bloody mary, a Sunday NYT and that awesome breakfast casserole from Wolfermans. Plus the eye candy. Woo-hoo!
Then, pack everything up and trudge into the stadium to watch the Chiefs get their butts beat.
No. Love going to games. But, tailgating is stupid. To me, it is something non-football people who never played the game do....
Yes but only when it's free,
Sigh................ WAKE UP, ANDINI! Nobody likes to tailgate, nobody.
I don't tailgate much anymore. I always drank too much and ended up taking clothes off. Sometimes mine.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Five Dollar Burger Baskets!
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
40¢ Bites & 50¢ Wings All Day Long!
· Our menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Delectable combination of rice and Indian herbs/spices cooked ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sandwich
· Premium pulled pork stacked on a Kaiser bun, ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
99¢ kids meals with purchase of an adult entrée
· Kids 10 and under can choose from the ...
· Small 1-topping pizza, $3.75. Medium 1-topping pizza, $5.75. ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Jayhawker signature pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Wheat State Pizza
X-Large 5-topping or specialty pizza.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
23rd Street Brewery
Thai chicken salad or blanken burger