March 30, 2015 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
I really liked the "olden days" when it really was the thrill of victory, and the agony of defeat, instead of all the human interest stories now. I want the Olympic games, not the feel good stories. ABC did a stellar job of providing Olympic coverage. And I prefer to watch NBC for news.
What's not to like about women's beach volleyball??? The view is great and the women kick butt. Track and field will be the best since KU has a "Diamond" in the 4x400 relay!!!
I prefer winter anything over summer anything right about now. I really like them boyz that go ski flying off the big ramp thingy, whatever you call it. Womens's beach volleyball, yes, rules.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Bacon Avocado Wrap
· House shaved smoked turkey breast, avocado, bacon, baby ...
Jayhawker Signature Salad $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2 for 1 Charbroiled Sandwiches with One Side
· Burgers, Chicken, Pork, Kobe, or Spicy Black Bean ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Pollo Del Mar
· Grilled shrimp and chicked sauteed with mushrooms, poblano ...
$12.99 All-You-Care-To-Eat Spare Ribs
· LUNCH ONLY - Spare Ribs served with barbeque ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...