April 16, 2014 |
60° Fair and Windy
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
I prefer winter anything over summer anything right about now. I really like them boyz that go ski flying off the big ramp thingy, whatever you call it. Womens's beach volleyball, yes, rules.
What's not to like about women's beach volleyball??? The view is great and the women kick butt. Track and field will be the best since KU has a "Diamond" in the 4x400 relay!!!
I really liked the "olden days" when it really was the thrill of victory, and the agony of defeat, instead of all the human interest stories now. I want the Olympic games, not the feel good stories. ABC did a stellar job of providing Olympic coverage. And I prefer to watch NBC for news.
I haven't been a big fan since the East German Women were disqualified.
I stuck my dismount last night...
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Five Dollar Burger Baskets!
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sandwich
· Premium pulled pork stacked on a Kaiser bun, ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
99¢ kids meals with purchase of an adult entrée
· Kids 10 and under can choose from the ...
Wheat State Pizza
X-Large 5-topping or specialty pizza.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
40¢ Bites & 50¢ Wings All Day Long!
· Our menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Delectable combination of rice and Indian herbs/spices cooked ...
Jayhawker signature pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
23rd Street Brewery
Thai chicken salad or blanken burger
· Small 1-topping pizza, $3.75. Medium 1-topping pizza, $5.75. ...