Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On An Iowa State fan is restrained by police after charging at Kansas head coach Bill Self after the Ja

• Print
  • Favorite
  • 16 comments

Comments

OutlawJHawk 1 year, 7 months ago

What an idiot in charging after Self. He probably beats his poor wife too. The ISU loss was not because of Bill Self. The players won it. If he wanted to charge after anyone, it should have been the officials. They missed some calls, but that is sport...

rgh 1 year, 7 months ago

My money would have been on Coach Self. He's always one cool customer.

Curveball 1 year, 7 months ago

Looks like the campus cop has the guy under control. What I noticed in the printed edition of the LJW was the second picture of the officer holding the guy's shirt. On his right hip you can see his expandable baton  and the rear of his gun. The magazine well looks empty to me. Same with the internet picture of the same shot. What's up with carrying an unloaded pistol? I thought ISU campus cops didn't carry guns anyway? Can someone enlighten  me on this?

fu7il3 1 year, 6 months ago

They have been carrying guns for a few years now. When I went to school there, they didn't have them though. They didn't even have Tasers at one point. It is loaded. The angle and color of the footplate makes it look empty.

James Minor 1 year, 6 months ago

What the cop probably said to him was to stop right there or the next game he would have to sit in the idiot section. But, based on the twitters and newspaper articles that would anywhere in Hilton Coliseum!!!

Commenting has been disabled for this item.