Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On Lawrence police are looking for the owner of this watch, recovered during a recent burglary arrest.

Comments

Wesley Willis 2 years, 3 months ago

That's a Longines watch - looks expensive

otto 2 years, 3 months ago

"Recovered during a recent burglary" - the cops outing themselves or what? - they should have used a search warrant.

shaunepec 2 years, 3 months ago

Nice catch. It was during an arrest, etc.

Shaun LJW

Cait McKnelly 2 years, 3 months ago

It looks like an antique and possibly an heirloom.

Liberty275 2 years, 3 months ago

If I describe it and say it's mine, can I have it?

It's silver and has a square face.

rockchalker52 2 years, 3 months ago

So does your mama, but I hear she's not that expensive.

( I kid the L275. Peace, bro!)

password 2 years, 3 months ago

i had to laugh at your post even though it was totally wrong.

Jean Robart 2 years, 3 months ago

There was a lost ad in the classifieds earlier this week about an heirloom watch that had been stolen. Matbe the police could have somebody research this.

4reasonablediscourse 2 years, 3 months ago

Odd they're working so hard to find the owner. Makes me wonder if they found it on a big pile of cocaine.

Food_for_Thought 2 years, 3 months ago

I wouldn't say it's odd at all. If police can link this to another separate burglary, then that's another burglary that they can slap on this criminal to keep him away in jail longer.

LWbored 2 years, 3 months ago

Very odd indeed. They usually contact people who recently filed a case and those people must come down to the station and look at photos or evidence. This watch and whatever was with it is probably going to put that kid in Leavenworth for a while.

Bob Forer 2 years, 3 months ago

Its hardly a valuable watch. Might be worth $15 or $20, and a little more with diamond chips or gold plating--max fifty bucks or so.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.