Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On More than two hundred law enforcement personnel ate dinner at the community center before going to t

• Print
  • Favorite
  • Comment

Comments

Lawrence Morgan 2 years ago

I really appreciate all of your work. It went very well yesterday evening.

Jim Phillips 2 years ago

Having been down there in 2008 in an "official capacity", I can tell you the primary reason LEOs are in good spirits during an assignment like that is because the crowd is usually having a good time and causing few problems. Compare these guys last night to the officers dealing with the incident in Kentucky. My kudos go to the crowd for acting like adults.

Jim Phillips 2 years ago

Having been down there in 2008 in an "official capacity", I can tell you the primary reason LEOs are in good spirits during an assignment like that is because the crowd is usually having a good time and causing few problems. Compare these guys last night to the officers dealing with the incident in Kentucky. My kudos go to the crowd for acting like adults.

measles 2 years ago

These men and women did an awesome job last night. They kept things fun and seemed to be having a good time themselves!

JackMcKee 2 years ago

Shaving one's head is apparantly a requirement for the LPD

prospector 2 years ago

What's for dinner?

/resist Dunkin' catering joke

Thanks fella's, your wildcat counterparts had to bring out the pepper spray. Thanks fans for acting like you have been there.

sjgreen 2 years ago

Awesome photo! Did volunteers provide the dinner? Were the extra officers from KC and Topeka invited too?

RoeDapple 2 years ago

This comment was removed by the site staff for violation of the usage agreement.

LJ Whirled 2 years ago

insert gratuitous comment about free tickets

thuja 2 years ago

Awesome photo! Notice blue cops sit with blue cops, grey with grey, black with black. And the one table in front has blue and grey cops, but they leave a space between them. Wonder what's going on there?

Erin Graham 2 years ago

If we wind up having a parade for the basketball team, these guys should be honored somehow!

Commenting has been disabled for this item.