March 17, 2014 |
27° Fair with Haze
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
I am in the process of training my dog to be a therapy dog. I was told as a volunteer we will be insured. But as a teacher taking my certified dog to school with me (of course, where I get paid) I will not be a volunteer and therefore we will not be covered. (in Ohio) So is there a way to get around that or what does the school board need to do to cover me & my therapy dog?
I was hoping maybe Mr. Severson (teacher who takes his dog to school w/him) or someone else who may know could help me out so I can present it to the school board.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Open-Faced Roast Beef
· Hot, juicy beef piled high on sourdough bread. ...
23rd Street Brewery
Tortilla taco salad or flatbread pizza
Southwest Chicken Wrap
· Lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar and chipotle mayo are stuffed ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers!
· Kobe, Chicken, Turkey, Pork Tenderloin, and Spicy Black ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Tender boneless chicken or vegetables (potato and cauliflower) ...
Jayhawker signature salad, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Burgers and Sandwiches from $5.99
· Options like the classic cheeseburger, BBQ pulled chicken ...
Wheat State Pizza
LG 5-Topping Pizza just $12.99
· Every day: Get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Medium 12" Pizza
· with 2 toppings and 2 drinks. Everyday special: ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...