March 10, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
Will someone please explain why Westboro was protesting?
They were protesting because LHS has a gay-straight alliance.
From what I understand they are protesting all High school graduations. Protesting them graduating out into a world that is accepting sin. I find it Funny that they had a sign that said God hates sluts when Shirley Phelps herself had a child out of wedlock with a guy in a halfway house. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirley_...
I almost let their presence ruin my moment of watching my child graduate but that soon passed when I remembered why I was there in the first place...Congratulations Class of 2013! You did us proud!
they have protested graduations for years. That was one positive at graduations at Allen Fieldhouse...didn't have to watch those stupid people.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Medium 12" Pizza
· with 2 toppings and 2 drinks. Everyday special: ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers!
· Kobe, Chicken, Turkey, Pork Tenderloin, and Spicy Black ...
Wheat State Pizza
LG 5-Topping Pizza just $12.99
· Every day: Get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Jayhawker signature salad, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Open-Faced Roast Beef
· Hot, juicy beef piled high on sourdough bread. ...
23rd Street Brewery
Tortilla taco salad or flatbread pizza
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Burgers and Sandwiches from $5.99
· Options like the classic cheeseburger, BBQ pulled chicken ...
Southwest Chicken Wrap
· Lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar and chipotle mayo are stuffed ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Tender boneless chicken or vegetables (potato and cauliflower) ...