Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On Kansas basketball v. Michigan NCAA (Sweet 16)

Comments

Miffed 1 year, 8 months ago

Where are the pictures of Elijah Johnson intentionally hitting McGary below the belt?

Alceste 1 year, 8 months ago

See the youtube video below.......up real close and personal like....

Ricky_Vaughn 1 year, 8 months ago

That was bush league. I was embarrassed as a KU fan. Self should have sat him the entire game after that, maybe the tournament.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8gqnH... Gee, I wonder why there's no still photo taken out of this short video documenting Mr. Johnson's character on the court? Is there a tattoo was such a punch?

Ummmm......an accident? Andddd....ummmmmm.....IF this guy makes it to the Pros....ya think they might have a little party waiting for him?!

MarcoPogo 1 year, 8 months ago

The footage really needs the Marv Albert saloon piano music in the background. Maybe with a big BOING! sound when contact is made.

CHEEZIT 1 year, 8 months ago

Some players when they set a pick have their hands down there protecting the boys! Maybe next time McCrary should do the same!!!

I expect, soon enough, some will be smart enough to have their CCW licensed choice, pull it out....and fire up fools like Johnson. Is there a tattoo for that>???

James Minor 1 year, 8 months ago

So Elijah got caught showing off his ball handling skills!!! If the Hawks had beat Michigan all would be forgotten.The Jayhawks had a very unexpected season. Who would have thought we were so close to going to the Final Four after losing so many players last year. KU will reload and re-aim for another Big 12 championship and we will be there cheering them on!!! Rock Chalk Jayhawk!!!

Ricky_Vaughn 1 year, 8 months ago

So? I for one, do not want KU associated with such bush-leaguery. Absolutely inexcusable.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.