Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On Snow storm hits Lawrence

Comments

avarom 1 year, 1 month ago

Thank Goodness for a Nice Global Snowing.......bbbbuuuuuurrrrrrrr.

DrQuack 1 year, 1 month ago

The only picture that truly interests me is the picture of my street getting plowed. It's now 9:45 PM and not a sign of a plow in sight all day. I pay my taxes! I pay a hell of a lot of taxes. Why hasn't my street been plowed, city commissoners? Are you squandering my tax money on unnecessary library expansion instead of taking care of the streets? Poor management in city hall! Are you going to squander it on that corrupt sports center? Squander it on a totally unnecessary and stupid decison to refurbish a bunch of elementary schools?

kufan8808 1 year, 1 month ago

Great Photos! Some of them made their way onto The Weather Channel's winter storm Q mega slideshow!

Mollie New Leaf 1 year, 1 month ago

WHY is that chick wearing tiny, pointy heels in this?! Wear boots and put the heels in your purse. It's the ridiculousness of Fashion Week in NYC all over again.

Magic 1 year, 1 month ago

Only five inches before 10:30 a.m.? My measuring stick must read twice as long as yours. Has the snow stopped or is it just taking a breather for another round? Any weather forecasters out there? It sure is a winter wonderland. Beautiful.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.