March 31, 2015 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
I love Schaake's punkin patch!!!
Richard Gwin, these are very nice photographs!
The Schaake's pumpkin patch is the best, although the one at the Louisburg Cider Mill looks pretty good, too, just never been to it. Just don't try to do what a lot of places are doing now and start charging admission. We'd hate to miss our yearly trip to Schaake's but I refuse to pay admission as well as purchasing pumpkins, jelly, veggies, etc... Some of them in and around the metro are $8-10 per person. Crazy, man.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Grilled Marinated steak and chicken fajita with onions, ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Buffalo Strip Club Sandwich with One Side
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...
Bird Dog Bar
1/2 Price Burgers
· All Bird Dog burgers are NatureSource hormone-free, all-natural ...
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...