Discussions

Reader comments

On Do you think Stephen Colbert will make a good replacement for David Letterman as the ‘Late Show’ host?

Comments

Wayne James 1 year ago

Sure! I just hope he doesn't do a flip=flop like Jay Leno did when he took over the Tonite Show. From my perspective as an elder citizen, Jay ruined the Tonite Show.

Wayne James 1 year ago

Sure! I just hope he doesn't do a flip=flop like Jay Leno did when he took over the Tonite Show. From my perspective as an elder citizen, Jay ruined the Tonite Show.

Richard Heckler 1 year ago

Yes is the answer. Of course it will not be the same as the Colbert Report.…… sad.

Bob Smith 1 year ago

Who wuffled the comments system?

1 year ago

Wuffle is another word for love through some perspectives. This from the Urban Dictionary. Please explain what you mean. Thanks, Leslie.

1 year ago

Why is it that I can't make a reply? Okay, Bob, having never saw the word wuffle before I looked it up in the Urban Dictionary and found out that it means to love. Never I am even more confused. Did you mean, who loves the Comment Section as in Bob wuffles his Lemurs or I wuffle Darryl?

Jim Phillips 1 year ago

Well, Colbert is very slightly funnier than Letterman; but neither is funnier than a root canal.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.