Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On What do you think Prince William and Kate, Duchess of Cambridge, should name their new baby?

Comments

Greg Reno 1 year, 4 months ago

This comment was removed by the site staff for violation of the usage agreement.

Ginny Hedges 1 year, 4 months ago

Spencer, in honor of William's mother, Diana.

Leslie Swearingen 1 year, 4 months ago

Horatio after Lord Nelson one of the greatest Brits ever.

Leslie Swearingen 1 year, 4 months ago

Oh, no! I was going to suggest George because that is my fathers name. But, I dismissed it. So, what do they pick? George---Alexander Louis. Should have went with my first thought. Does it still count?

jhawkinsf 1 year, 4 months ago

Now that we know the name is George, we can all be reminded that it was a King George who was king when we on this side of the Atlantic decided that we wanted no part of a monarchy.

Orwell 1 year, 4 months ago

Well, yes – but it was also a King George who was king when we allied with Britain to defeat the Axis.

Or we can be reminded of the Beatles' lead guitarist.

Or we can take the parents' choice at face value and wish the family well.

jhawkinsf 1 year, 4 months ago

There are about 370,000 children born each day on Planet Earth. Some will be named George, most will not. I wish them all well, including their families. All are born equal. None is any more royal than any of the others.

Shane Garrett 1 year, 4 months ago

They should have named him Wally. Short for Walrus. (Or for that scottish fellow William Wallace).

geekin_topekan 1 year, 4 months ago

Jumbo Jack! Like what you would find at Jack in the Box.

bearded_gnome 1 year, 4 months ago

they should have named him:

ZZZ ... [easy to spell]

sure don't care. don't understand the interest in this birth in the U.S. at all!

fancy80 1 year, 4 months ago

Ben Ghazi. Then maybe the media will stop talking about him.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.