Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On Have you been affected by the drought?

Comments

riverdrifter 1 year, 3 months ago

Killed three trees that I planted in Sept. 2011. I watered the dickens out of them for the year but it wasn't enough. Try, try again.

gphawk89 1 year, 3 months ago

I was affected last month by a $660 water bill.

Bill Lee 1 year, 3 months ago

Serbert's right. Higher food prices affect everyone who eats. This is only the early stages of climate changes that will alter our lives forever.

2stuffedtojump 1 year, 3 months ago

this drought is only the beginning. The precursor of setting up the land for serpents. This stands as a physical metaphor to start the beginning of a new beginning. It will pave the way for those who see Christ in the true Light. All the smart aleck liberals and purveyors of nonsense will be eliminated and this land will be ready for the fit and right in the eyes of the Lord.

sherbert 1 year, 3 months ago

Everyone has been through higher food prices.

BABBOY 1 year, 3 months ago

My grass in the back yard is brown or dead and that will cause me to by lawn seed to fix that problem.

We need rain.

Klumma 1 year, 3 months ago

This comment was removed by the site staff for violation of the usage agreement.

Klumma 1 year, 3 months ago

This comment was removed by the site staff for violation of the usage agreement.

Antonym 1 year, 3 months ago

Not directly as my yard is always dead. Indirectly, yes. Everyone has and will continue to be. Currently I am preparing for the coming summer by turning the pool into a giant covered systern (cistern) from which I can pump water to keep the garden growing and drinking if it comes to that. Maybe even a bath now and then.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.