Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On What's Wrong with Sustainable Development? -- 02/25/13 at Famous Dave's 4931 W 6th St

Comments

TNPlates 1 year, 9 months ago

Who's leading this discussion? And does the cost cover the discussion or dinner?

JayhawkFan1985 1 year, 9 months ago

The black helicopters should go after these buffoons...

I'm trying to show the apa reasonable response along with the nonsense response of the tea party...

Liberty275 1 year, 9 months ago

Looks like most people think things work out better with a plan. Sam Brownback has a plan.

Dan Eyler 1 year, 9 months ago

This is also called agenda 21 which is a UN sponsored program that attacks personal property. Go ahead and Google Agenda 21 and read on. Overland Park, Ks was a sponsor community that has since pulled out. Due to weather the meeting has been moved to Monday, March 11th. Democrats have also become very concerned about the direction this is headed.

Most democrats actually believe in critical thinking unlike most republicans who blindly believe what Fox News tells them...

Liberty275 1 year, 9 months ago

"Most democrats actually believe in critical thinking"

Not by a longshot.

Ken Lassman 1 year, 9 months ago

There's a direct link between the anti-Agenda 21 tea partiers and the John Birch Society. They've started a "DemocratsagainstAgenda21" website that is also of the same ilk, certainly not representative of anybody but the aforementioned tea partiers and those rabid anti-communist holdovers from the McCarthy/John Birch days. Nothing new to see here, folks, keep moving along....think impurifying our precious bodily fluids.

Boston_Corbett 1 year, 9 months ago

I hope Dillon's has some extra-heavy tin foil for the Tea-pubs, AFP-types, and Koch acolytes who are putting this on.

Boston_Corbett 1 year, 9 months ago

Hooligan: That would be the Douglas County Republican Party.

Hooligan_016 1 year, 9 months ago

Wow, really? They've reached a new low then. Was Jim Mullins their featured speaker?

oldexbeat 1 year, 9 months ago

I'm just happy that the sponsor clearly doesn't plan for the future. Good.

smileydog 1 year, 9 months ago

sustainable development equals zero development.

Sign in to comment