Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On Bassnectar w/Ghostland Observatory/Gramatik/Gladkill -- 10/05/12 at Burcham Park

Comments

ericawins 2 years, 2 months ago

... Is a residential area the BEST place you can think of for a show like this??? I don't hate fun or anything, but to have someone electronically fart into a loudspeaker repetitively for five hours, four blocks from my house, is a little disrespectful to my family and the other residents near Burcham Park. I have a migraine. And a two year old that is terrified. And a job to be up for in the morning. I can't be the only person in the mile radius of houses that can hear this right now (almost 11 pm).

I want to know who allowed this to happen within city limits. And I want to park my car outside their house blast them with Skrillex into the wee wee hours until their head explodes too. Because I am guessing that person is missing all the fun.

gpattyg 2 years, 2 months ago

THANK YOU for writing! At 9 I called the police to ask how long it was going to go on. I guess I should have called the 'guys' while the 'concert' was going on in my home. i wrote to the mayor and each of the members of the city council on Saturday to ask why they thought it was a good idea to let that go on until 11. Only the mayor replied with what felt like a non-answer - responding to the needs of all members of the community. There are venues for such fun to go on.

Sign in to comment